The Teepee Fam Is Coming To Flagstaff

Teepee Fam Is Coming To Flagstaff

The Teepee Fam is moving to the Flagstaff area for the summer, therefore, some of our most popular rental items are coming with us to the cooler weather this summer! Don’t worry – all operations in the valley will continue to run, as we have an amazing crew of employees to help bring joy to your summer event!

Enjoy a bell tent in the forest, a glamping night in your backyard, picnic parties for kids and adults, as well as our fun indoor sleepovers. We are ONLY there for the months of June and July, so be sure to book now! If you book before May – you get $50 off any event!

We look forward to seeing you up north! Our availability and themes are limited so please look ahead.

Please note the refund/cancellation policy is different than our normal policy. Your deposit of 25% will be due to book/reserve a date and rental item(s), the remaining 75% will be due two weeks prior to the event date. If you cancel, you forfeit your 25% deposit or we can reschedule you for any of the remaining dates available in the two-month time frame.

AZ Sleepy Teepee is thrilled to offer the following teepee options in Flagstaff. Just click on one or all of the options below!
Sleepy Teepee Party Inquiry
Our Friendly Team Ready to give you The BEST Teepee Sleepover Party!

Sleepy Teepee The Ultimate Sleepover Phoenix Kids Birthday Parties and Entertainment Scottsdale (64)
Teepee Themes
& Party Options
Transform your next Sleepover

“This company is great! The quality of the product and the party was amazing. I’ve already told all my friends Sleepy Teepee. Highly recommended. Thanks!”